Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The day before "THE DAY"

Like the vegetables in the market every morning, that day is still fresh from my memories. The day I embarassed myself infront a huge crowd. How I sang when I forgot my speech,the adlibs and all. Tomorrow is election day for our SSG and its killing me softly to be thinking bout tomorrow! What will happen?! Who will win?! That I dont know. Everything in our school is so unpredictable like that incident where in a fourth year girl found out that he was pregnant, non-sense fights between year levels and a whole lotta stuff. I cant change these, they are here to stay and they're staying whether you like it or not but we all need guidance so Joselito Cuizon for P.I.O!okies!?!haha...Im scared as in I really am...

Our partys friendster account : boots_sls@yahoo.com

No comments: